Covid-19 Shopping Guidelines Update July 8th
The Home Beautiful and Home Beautiful Bargain Outlet/Paint Shop are open to the public.
The following are the procedures that will be followed for both stores:
- Appointments in advance are still preferred for a more convenient shopping experience. Call 603.524.5588, or fill out our form on this page.
- We require masks at all times in our stores. If you don’t have one, we will provide one to you. Please remember we understand a mask can be inconvenient, but they are for yours and other’s safety.
- Please expect to use hand sanitizer when you arrive or wear latex gloves as an alternative. We can provide latex gloves if you wish.
- We ask that if you are experiencing symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, that you plan on visiting us at a later time.
- Please practice social distancing measures while you visit.
- You can still shop from home. We can assist you by phone, email and video chat. We offer free shipping of most samples. We continue to also offer no-contact curbside pickup of samples.
- We are still limiting the number of people in the stores at any one time. Please limit the size of your party to two. If your group will be larger, please notify us ahead of time.
- When you arrive at the Home Beautiful, please ask if you have any questions about social distancing and health measures.
- We will update our practices to maintain safety for staff and customers as needed.
What the Home Beautiful is doing to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Upon your arrival, we will confirm that the customer is not suffering from symptoms or has not been in contact with anyone known to be suffering from symptoms of Covid-19.
- We will explain our in-store procedures during your visit.
- Both of our locations will be cleaned daily.
In addition, all samples used during the day will be sanitized before being returned to display areas.
For more information about the state of New Hampshire’s reopening guidelines and the U.S. C.D.C.’s guidance about Coronavirus, please visit the following websites:
Please, remember, if you feel it is more convenient or comfortable to shop from home, we can meet by phone, email and video chat.
We understand that these rules will make shopping at The Home Beautiful and The Home Beautiful Bargain Outlet/Paint Shop less convenient. We thank you for your understanding and support as we adapt to operating during the pandemic. We are all in this together.
If you have any questions, please call 603.524.5588 or email us through our contact form: https://thehomebeautiful.com/contact-us/
Be safe, be well.
The Home Beautiful team.
141 Daniel Webster Highway Belmont, New Hampshire 03220
Updated Store Hours
The Home Beautiful and the Home Beautiful Bargain Outlet are fully open to the public once again.
• Main Store Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, Saturday from 9:00 to 2:00
• Bargain Outlet Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, Saturday from 10:00 to 2:00. The Bargain Outlet is closed on Mondays.
Appointments are still preferred for a more convenient shopping experience. Masks are still required. Please use hand sanitizer when you arrive. If you are not feeling well, please visit us when you have recovered. Click to read the full set of rules about how we will be operating.
We understand that these rules are inconvenient, however they are for the safety of both our customers and our staff. We will update our processes as we learn more to make shopping with us as easy as possible. Thank you for your understanding and trusting The Home Beautiful.