Covid-19 Shopping Guidelines
The Home Beautiful and Home Beautiful Bargain Outlet/Paint Shop will be open by appointment only.
The following are the procedures that will be followed for both stores:
- Please schedule an appointment in advance by calling 603.524.5588, or fill out our form on this page.
- Hourly appointments will be scheduled from 9:00 to 3:00 Monday through Friday.
- When you arrive, please call to let us know you have arrived. For the main store call: 603.524.5588. For the Bargain Outlet/Paint Shop call: 603.524.5545. A member of the Home Beautiful staff will come out to your car to welcome you. Please expect there may be a short wait.
- We ask that if you are experiencing symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, that you please reschedule coming to the store. However, we can also assist you by phone, email and video chat. We will continue to offer free shipping of most samples and no-contact curbside pickup of samples.
- If you arrive without an appointment, please follow the same procedure as above when you arrive by calling the store. You may be subject to a wait time or asked to schedule an appointment at a later date depending on staffing and number of customers in the store. We will try our best to estimate wait times for walk-ins.
- Please limit your shopping party to one person if possible, but a maximum of two. At this time, please do not bring children into either of our locations.
- Please bring a mask, or one can be provided to you as that is now required by law.
- Please expect to use hand sanitizer when you arrive or wear latex gloves as an alternative. We can provide latex gloves if you wish.
- When you arrive for your appointment, and again when we come out to greet you, we will remind you of the current rules of social distancing, as well as required safety and health measures.
While in our stores:
- Home Beautiful staff and customers must wear masks at all times as required by the reopening guidelines.
- Please regularly use hand sanitizer or wear latex gloves.
- Please stay with the team member you are meeting with at all times. To assure that we maintain proper social distancing, we cannot allow you to browse through the store on your own.
- The Home Beautiful Bargain Outlet/Paint Shop will be limited to one person at a time.
- Maintain safe social distancing.
- We will update our practices to maintain safety for staff and customers as needed.
What the Home Beautiful is doing to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Upon your arrival, we will confirm that the customer is not suffering from symptoms or has not been in contact with anyone known to be suffering from symptoms of Covid-19.
- We will explain our in-store procedures during your visit.
- Both of our locations will be cleaned daily.
In addition, all samples used during the day will be sanitized before being returned to display areas.
For more information about the state of New Hampshire’s Stay at Home 2.0 rules and the U.S. C.D.C.’s guidance about Coronavirus, please visit the following websites:
Remember, if you feel it is more convenient or comfortable to shop from home, we are still meeting with customers by phone, email and video chat.
We understand that these rules will make shopping at The Home Beautiful and The Home Beautiful Bargain Outlet/Paint Shop less convenient. We thank you for your understanding and support as we work through the process of opening back up to the public. We will update as we continue to evolve and adapt our operations. We are all in this together.
If you have any questions, please call 603.524.5588 or email us through our contact form:https://thehomebeautiful.com/contact-us/
Be safe, be well.
The Home Beautiful team.
141 Daniel Webster Highway Belmont, New Hampshire 03220
Updated Store Hours
The Home Beautiful and the Home Beautiful Bargain Outlet/Paint Shop are fully open to the public once again. Store hours are Monday-Friday from 9-5. Appointments are still preferred for a more convenient shopping experience. Masks are still required. Please use hand sanitizer when you arrive. If you are not feeling well, please visit us when you have recovered. Click to read the full set of rules about how we will be operating.
We understand that these rules are inconvenient, however they are for the safety of both our customers and our staff. We will update our processes as we learn more to make shopping with us as easy as possible. Thank you for your understanding and trusting The Home Beautiful.